Download nuttige documenten

Document types

Aanvraag startbedrag - kraamgeld Parentia Vlaanderen

Aansluiting Groeipakket - kinderbijslag (Parentia Vlaanderen)

Aansluiting kinderopvang- en schooltoeslag (voor Brusselse en Waalse kinderen)

Aanvraag adoptiepremie (MOD E TER)

Aanvraag Betaling op een bankrekening 1 begunstigde (MOD W 1 BG)

Aanvraag Betaling op een bankrekening 2 begunstigden (MOD W 2 BG)

Aanvraag sociale en schooltoeslag (verklaring inkomsten)

Verklaring onderwijsinstelling (P7B)

Verklaring gezins-en beroepssituatie (P12)

Claim for maternity benefit (Parentia Flanders)

Claim for an adoption allowance (MOD E TER)

Claim for child benefits (Parentia Flanders)

Claim for childcare, nursery and school allowance (for children living in Brussels and Wallonia)

Payment of your child benefits on an account (MOD W FEB)

Claim for a social supplement

Declaration school (P7B)

After 31 August of the year in which he/she turns 18, a young person can only be entitled to child benefit
if he/she is in education or training or if he/she is registered as a job-seeker.

Declaration private and professional situation (P12)