What makes Parentia the best partner for employers?
Would you like to know more about the new regional legislations? Would you like an info session through video call or maybe you prefer one on site? Would you like to provide your employers with flyers? Parentia can take care of:
- a qualitative services, personalized and customized;
- a complete web page full of information with a section that introduces the regionalization to employers: www.parentia.be/werkgevers and free access to our FAQ's;
- our web page "abroad" is filled with useful information for your employees who come from across the Belgian border.
- interactive tools: in a few clicks, your employees will be able to file for there "startbedrag/birth allowance" or transfer to the Parentia family;
- A parental team that specifically dedicates itself to all kinds of questions related to family administration and to children's development;
- all our information in 3 languages: NL - FR - EN;
- an exclusive point of contact through our account managers
- the possibility to organize information sessions;
- a service completely free of charge.
At Parentia we dispose over a number of documents that can be interesting to you as an employer but on top of that, we can also assist your employees with useful information.
Useful material for employers
Useful material for employees
- Check list pregnancy and birth
- Check list parental leaf
- Whitepaper step by step, before and after the pregnancy
- Brochure : manage your family administration without any worries
Feel free to contact us!
You want to know more about the regionalization of the Belgian child benefits? Is one of your employees expecting a baby? Or maybe you just have some questions about a specific Groeipakket/child benefit file?
Parentia will gladly inform you via our website (FAQ) or via email@example.com.